About Me

My photo
Ballymoney, County Antrim, United Kingdom
I'm Lorraine a mum of two - Callum and Kerrie, happily married to Ivan and 'mummy' to Jazz and Toodles (our 2 cats). We live in County Antrim Northern Ireland

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Some little cards

I have been making cards, bags and doing some baking lately but I haven't been blogging.  Naughty!!!
I have made some cards last night which I thought I would share with you.

This first one is made using images from Nigel May's CD rom ( Nigel from Create & Craft ) A-May-Zing.  The images are very cute, clean and in a style I like.  This one I have inked the edges of the backing paper with tea dye distress ink and have added highlights to my faux buttons with a white sakura pen.

See you tomorrow
Lorraine x

No comments:

Post a Comment