About Me

My photo
Ballymoney, County Antrim, United Kingdom
I'm Lorraine a mum of two - Callum and Kerrie, happily married to Ivan and 'mummy' to Jazz and Toodles (our 2 cats). We live in County Antrim Northern Ireland

Saturday 11 February 2012

Cameo uses

I'm really starting to get the hang of my Cameo now.  I think for a while I was too cautious so now I've really started to try lots of different things and I have to say it's the best bit of kit I've purchased - no kidding.
I like making my own tags but now I don't even have to buy the blank ones, I can just cut them myself.

I cut the tag, heart, swirl and flower template with the cameo and using white card and then used my distress inks to colour.  The little flower was a spiral which I gently inked before rolling up and securing with some pva glue.  I hope you like them.  I'll have more to share tomorrow.

Ta ta for now
Lorraine x

No comments:

Post a Comment