About Me

My photo
Ballymoney, County Antrim, United Kingdom
I'm Lorraine a mum of two - Callum and Kerrie, happily married to Ivan and 'mummy' to Jazz and Toodles (our 2 cats). We live in County Antrim Northern Ireland

Monday 13 February 2012

Engagement Card

My cousin has just announced her engagement.  Some brilliant news to celebrate.  I just had to make a card and thought I would use shapes cut from my cameo.
Although the photo isn't very clear, its a cream card blank with a strip of brown card.  This is edged with gold peel offs.  The gold mirror card mat has been cut on the cameo as has the swirl, leaves and flowers.  These have been coloured using inks.  The forever friends bear is from a decoupage kit I had and I thought it suited the occasion.  The little sentiment has just been printed from my computer.  Hope you like it.

Ta ta for now
Lorraine x

No comments:

Post a Comment