About Me

My photo
Ballymoney, County Antrim, United Kingdom
I'm Lorraine a mum of two - Callum and Kerrie, happily married to Ivan and 'mummy' to Jazz and Toodles (our 2 cats). We live in County Antrim Northern Ireland

Monday 11 April 2011

cute little girl

I saw this image and immediately fell in love.  She is just beautiful with her little teddy.  It was just screaming to me to make a pink and girly card.
Using a cream square card I layered some background paper on to gold mirri card,  used some crepe paper on mirri card wrapped with pink ribbon.  I decoupaged the image on to some off white pearl card which I ran through the cuttlebug swiss dots.  I finished it off with a pink flower and leaves that I made and some cream roses from Create & Celebrate,

Look at that cute wee face.  Lorraine x

No comments:

Post a Comment