About Me

My photo
Ballymoney, County Antrim, United Kingdom
I'm Lorraine a mum of two - Callum and Kerrie, happily married to Ivan and 'mummy' to Jazz and Toodles (our 2 cats). We live in County Antrim Northern Ireland

Saturday 2 April 2011

Paper Flowers

I just love paper flowers at the minute but I find they can work out quite expensive if you are putting a few on each card.  I thought I would have a go making my own.  Some I cut with the cuttlebug, some I punched, some I rolled and some I used an embossing board.  I shaped, scrunched and inked til I got something that resembled a flower.

I liked these tiny pink ones.  I think they look like mini roses.

These ones are made but cutting out a circle and then cutting it in a spiral then winding it up again.  Some paper works better than others.  The red one are cut using a Marianne die.

A pretty pastel card for my daughter to give to Nanny for Mother's Day.  I don't think the flowers turned out too bad.
Have a good day
Lorraine x

No comments:

Post a Comment