About Me

My photo
Ballymoney, County Antrim, United Kingdom
I'm Lorraine a mum of two - Callum and Kerrie, happily married to Ivan and 'mummy' to Jazz and Toodles (our 2 cats). We live in County Antrim Northern Ireland

Saturday 23 April 2011

Hello Kitty!

I made this card using an image from some sweetie packaging.  I was about to throw the box in the bin when I noticed all the lovely wee images.  Too good to throw away so I cut them all out.  I had 3 very small ones, 2 larger ones and 2 hearts with the Hello Kitty caption on.  When I went to make this card I discovered that I had only one image left.  My six year old daughter had been making some cards - guess where the images went.  At least I got to make one card.  I have quite a few little girl birthdays coming up so I need to be prepared

Isn't she cute.  Its no wonder that little girls love Hello Kitty.

Oh look!! More hatpins.  I really like these but I will put a blob of glue on each point before I give it to any children - just to be on the safe side.
Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend

Lorraine x

No comments:

Post a Comment