About Me

My photo
Ballymoney, County Antrim, United Kingdom
I'm Lorraine a mum of two - Callum and Kerrie, happily married to Ivan and 'mummy' to Jazz and Toodles (our 2 cats). We live in County Antrim Northern Ireland

Tuesday 12 April 2011

More Flowers

Two of my favourite thing at the minute.  Purple and flowers.  A very simple and easy card.
Using a white square card blank I have layered another panel inked around the edges with lilac ink.  I have added a deep purple chiffon ribbon.  The flower is made from a Crafters Companion embossing board.  I have shaped, inked and added a gem.

The sentiment comes from an old crafters companion that I recently found at the bottom of a drawer but it suits this card beautifully,

I have layered the flower on to a punched and embossed scallop circle of silver mirri card

I love the dimension of the flower.  Lorraine x

No comments:

Post a Comment