About Me

My photo
Ballymoney, County Antrim, United Kingdom
I'm Lorraine a mum of two - Callum and Kerrie, happily married to Ivan and 'mummy' to Jazz and Toodles (our 2 cats). We live in County Antrim Northern Ireland

Sunday 3 April 2011

Forever Friends

My gorgeous Mother's Day gifts.  My children have really surpassed themselves this year.
I really can't wait til I can get using my nesties.  After lunch I think.

I made this card for my son to give to Nanny for Mother's Day
I just think this image is lovely and the colours are just perfect for spring.  My son also told me not to make it 'pink and girly' or he wouldn't sign it. 

To all mothers - I hope you all have a lovely day and get spoiled rotten.  I'm being taken out for lunch.  How lucky am I - no washing up!!!!
Lorraine x

No comments:

Post a Comment