About Me

My photo
Ballymoney, County Antrim, United Kingdom
I'm Lorraine a mum of two - Callum and Kerrie, happily married to Ivan and 'mummy' to Jazz and Toodles (our 2 cats). We live in County Antrim Northern Ireland

Monday 9 May 2011

Butterfly Thank You

For this card I have stayed with the Less is More concept.  I have used a Marianne Butterfly die and then I have stencilled through it with lilac chalk.  I have the lifted the wings.
I have used a large gem ( which I coloured using peel off markers ) and four smaller gems to highlight the body of the butterfly.  The peel off is one from Little claire in silver which i have coloured with the same colour peel off marker.

I like the way the chalk just gently highlights the butterfly image.

I like my blinging butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment