About Me

My photo
Ballymoney, County Antrim, United Kingdom
I'm Lorraine a mum of two - Callum and Kerrie, happily married to Ivan and 'mummy' to Jazz and Toodles (our 2 cats). We live in County Antrim Northern Ireland

Saturday 14 May 2011

Wedding Day Wishes

This card is very similar to one I made last month.  I was commissioned to make this one with just a little alteration - no decorative pins and coloured ribbon instead of white.
The image is printed on to cream super smooth paper and I have glittered some little highlights.  The sentiment was printed from the PC but as it was white I coloured it with Ivory Promarker.
The ribbon bow was also white and I used promarkers Blush & Ivory to blend it in.  I have matted the main image on to gold mirri board and then pale pink glitter card again using Pinflair gel.
Lorraine x

No comments:

Post a Comment