About Me

My photo
Ballymoney, County Antrim, United Kingdom
I'm Lorraine a mum of two - Callum and Kerrie, happily married to Ivan and 'mummy' to Jazz and Toodles (our 2 cats). We live in County Antrim Northern Ireland

Friday 13 May 2011

Onion the Elephant

To make this card I used an Onion the Elephant image from docrafts.  I have layered the backing papers on to some silver mirri board.  I also used some pale blue glitter card as the first mat.  You need to remember that when sticking to glitter card some adhesive won't work.  I always use Pinflair Glue Gel.
These flowers I found at the bottom of my embellishments so I 'plumped' the up and used them with a couple of flower headed pins to finish the look

The sentiment is one printed from my PC.

Lorraine x


No comments:

Post a Comment