About Me

My photo
Ballymoney, County Antrim, United Kingdom
I'm Lorraine a mum of two - Callum and Kerrie, happily married to Ivan and 'mummy' to Jazz and Toodles (our 2 cats). We live in County Antrim Northern Ireland

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Thank You Flower

I have a couple of commission Thank You cards to make for a colleague at work.  This is one of them
Again I have tried to keep the card quite simple but striking.  The frame is cut using the cuttlebug and nestabilities Labels 3.  The flower is cut from a Marianne die and then layered up using PVA glue.  The leaves were mage using a small woodware punch.

The gems were originally clear but I coloured them using peel off markers.  This is such a good idea as you only need to buy clear gems and yet they will always match your project.  I just love these little flowers - again you can cut them from any colour paper.
Lorraine x

No comments:

Post a Comment