About Me

My photo
Ballymoney, County Antrim, United Kingdom
I'm Lorraine a mum of two - Callum and Kerrie, happily married to Ivan and 'mummy' to Jazz and Toodles (our 2 cats). We live in County Antrim Northern Ireland

Sunday 15 May 2011

Less is more - embossing

Another card for the LIM challenge.  This week it's embossing.
I have used a freebie stamp set from a magazine.  I have stamped directly onto white pearlescent card using Versa Mark and sprinkled with ultra fine embossing powder which I heated from behind.
To add some colour I have used brush markers and a waterbrush to achieve the watercoloured look.

Lorraine x

21 comments:

  1. So sweet the watercolouring is perfect with this image. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a real sweetie Lorraine!
    I wish he wouldn't dig holes in my lawn though!
    Thanks so much for joining us once again this week.
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Lorraine, very cute image and fab colouring. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweetie! Great for kids.

    Hugs, Sandra My card is HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet, lovely image

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute - I do like your colouring, with such a sweet sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww what a cutie! Love your card very much

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very cute card and he's coloured beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card coloured beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, love your card, what a sweet image and perfect sentiment. You coloured it brilliantly:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nicely done - love the image and the colouring!
    Stacex

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute card, so weet
    Thank you lorraine
    Diva LIM mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww such a cute card Lorraine - lovely colouring. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a pretty card and lovely colours too. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. this card actually made me go 'aaaahhhh' out loud, he's super cute!
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lorriane...what an adorable card! Love that sweet image and you've colored it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cute card.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. A really cute card Lorraine. sue.x

    ReplyDelete