About Me

My photo
Ballymoney, County Antrim, United Kingdom
I'm Lorraine a mum of two - Callum and Kerrie, happily married to Ivan and 'mummy' to Jazz and Toodles (our 2 cats). We live in County Antrim Northern Ireland

Sunday 22 May 2011

Less is more - Butterflies

Another challenge from the LIM team.  Butterflies this week.  I didn't break out in as big a sweat this week.
This first attempt is using a butterfly digi stamp I had but I stamped it continuously to create a border and then just added a suitable stamp.

This is a little digi stamp I use quite a lot for thank you cards.  Again I just added a little sentiment to finish off.

This one I have stamped a flourish corner and a butterfly.  After colouring the butterfly I added some butterfly trails with a sakura gel pen.

Lorraine x

16 comments:

  1. I really like the first one, the simplicity is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. All totally brilliant cards. My fave is the first one . . . it's just so elegant. The sentiment on the first one reminds me of a Christmas stamp I own . . . and I might just have to enter ANOTHER card in the challenge now!

    Hugs, Sandra My card is HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cards Lorraine, I love the first one, its simplicity is elegant
    Thank you so much
    Diva LIM madni
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think all your cards all lovely but my favourite is the last one. I love the colours of the butterly. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all three but my favourite is the first one. It is very elegant. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three beautiful cards
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely selection and I'm loving the first one

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first one is my fav- the sentiment goes so well with the image.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  9. All three are great cards...but my personal favorite is the first one...just love all the little butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two fab cards, very pretty both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards. i really like your butterfly kisses, they are so delicate. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Charming cards, love that butterfly border. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just adore the digi butterfly card, it's composition and simplicity is fab :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are all super cards.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Three great cards and the first one is fabulous.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  16. These cards are gorgeous - all of them!
    Stacey at 8
    X

    ReplyDelete